BPC-157 Peptide Therapy
What is BPC-157?
- BPC 157 is a partial sequence of body protection compound (BPC) found in human gastric juice.
- BPC 157 can be used to accelerate healing of a variety of wounds including tendon-to-bone healing and healing of damaged ligaments.
- Acts systematically in the digestive tract to combat leaky gut, IBS, gastro intestinal cramps and Crohn’s disease
- Protects and prevents gastric ulcers
- Can be used to protect liver from toxic damage (alcohol, antibiotics, etc.)
- Promotes healing of traumatic brain injury (TBI).
and other forms of cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, liver disease, neurodegeneration, and cancer.
WHAT FORMS OF BPC-157 ARE AVAILABLE?
BPC 157 is available as a subcutaneous injection and oral capsule.
How Does BPC-157 Work?
- In response to tendon and ligament injury, BPC-157 accelerates healing by increasing type 1 collagen in these tissues.
- BPC-157 is cytoprotective and thus helps maintain the mucosal lining of the GI tract.
- As an anti-inflammatory, it aids in the protection and healing of inflamed intestinal tissues.
- BPC-157 also aids in tissue damage repair by increasing blood flow to damaged tissues.
- Additionally, BPC 157 acts as a neuroprotective by modulating serotonin and dopamine production in the brain.
Why Would I want to Use BPC-157?
Based on the literature, BPC-157 has been shown to:
- Improves healing of many types of wounds
- Protects intestinal organs and prevents stomach ulcers
- Combats leaky gut, IBS, gastro-intestinal cramps and Crohn’s disease-
- Accelerate healing of skin burns
- Works as an anti-inflammatory
- Maintains integrity of mucosal lining GI tract
- Repairs tissues of GIT, tendons, ligaments, brain, bone, etc.
- Improves digestive function
- Protects and promotes healing of liver due to toxic stress
What Are the Benefits of BPC-157?
Benefits for patients on BPC-157:
- Improves gut related issues
- Improves healing of wounds
- Repairs brain tissue
- Repairs bone tissue
- Healing of liver
What You Need to Know
BPC 157 is a stable gastric peptide and has been found as a safe treatment for inflammatory bowel disease, ligament wounds and tendon–to-bone wounds. It is stable in human gastric juice and has no reported toxicity.
*We proudly source all Peptides from United States Pharmacies*