CJC 1295/ IPAMORELIN Peptide Therapy
What is CJC 1295/Ipamorelin?
- CJC1295/Ipamorelin is the combination of two compounds, CJC1295 and Ipamorelin
- CJC 1295 is prescribed as a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) analog that acts on the pituitary
- Ipamorelin is prescribed as a selective Growth Hormone Secretagogue that also acts on the pituitary
- These two combinations act together to increase Human Growth Hormone by acting on two different families of receptors
- It is best prescribed to be taken before bed CJC 1295/Ipamorelin is normally prescribed at night to maximize the body’s natural cycle of growth hormone and stimulate the pituitary gland during REM sleep
What Forms of CJC 1295/Ipamorelin are Available?
CJC 1295/Ipamorelin is available in subcutaneous injections.
What is the Point of Taking CJC 1295 & Ipamorelin Together?
The combination of CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin has been developed because the two can act together on the pituitary and hypothalamus to increase levels of growth hormone in your body. It is done in this way to maximize the amount of growth hormone being released into your body for therapeutic benefit while acting on two separate families of receptors.
Why would I want to use CJC 1295/Ipamorelin?
Based on the literature, CJC1295/Ipamorelin has been shown to be effective in raising growth hormone/insulin growth factor levels which helps to:
- Increase muscle mass
- Improve ability to burn fat
- Improve sleep quality
- Increase bone density
- Strengthen the cardiovascular system
Benefits of CJC 1295/Ipamorelin Over Time
Benefits for patients on CJC1295/Ipamorelin shown over the first six weeks of protocol may include improvements in:
What You Need to Know
CJC1295/Ipamorelin should not be used while pregnant or breastfeeding. Always tell your physician about all
medications and supplements, especially corticosteroids and thyroid medications, that you are taking. Common side effects of CJC1295/Ipamorelin include reactions at the injection site, such as pain, redness or swelling along with flushing of the face; and less than 1 percent of patients report dizziness, headache or hyperactivity.
*We proudly source all Peptides from United States Pharmacies*