There are millions of women in the United States that feel they’ve lost vaginal tightness due to childbirth, pregnancy, menopause, aging, or they were just born with that anatomy. This looseness can be a great source of loss of sexual pleasure and a decrease in self esteem. But there’s good news: it’s not permanent. Focal Point Vitality can help you get back that vaginal tightness you’ve been wishing for.
Are Vaginal Laxity and Female Incontinence the Same?
Vaginal looseness (or vaginal laxity) is looseness experienced in the inner and outer lips of the vagina and/or weakening of the pelvic floor. This can be experienced in both aesthetic differences, or in sexual situations. It is often mentioned in the same conversations as female incontinence. You can read more about that on our female incontinence page, but in short, incontinence is the unintentional loss of urine in different ways and for various reasons. Incontinence is a separate issue than vaginal looseness and should not be conflated.
Symptoms of Vaginal Laxity
You be a candidate for vaginal rejuvenation if you experience any of these symptoms:
- You’re experiencing looseness in the inner and outer lips (labia minora and labia majora)
- You’re self-conscious about the appearance of your vagina
- You’ve experienced a decrease in either sexual confidence or enjoyment
- You’ve experienced a decrease of natural lubrication or dryness
- You’ve experienced a decrease in sexual pleasure
Viveve is the Future of Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatments
Viveve® is a nonsurgical vaginal rejuvenation treatment that can be completed in just 50 minutes without no scars or downtime.
During the treatment, a small, smooth, specialized instrument is gently inserted about an inch or two into the vagina with the use of lubrication. The device then emits various impulses of energy triggering the natural production of collagen along the vaginal walls. You may experience a warming or cooling sensation during this process, however it is not painful. There is no downtime following treatment and normal activities are allowed immediately after. The revitalizing results following the procedure are immediate and progress over time.
Although individual experiences vary, most women begin to notice results around day 30. Results may continue to develop and improve over the next 3 months. Most women only require a single Viveve treatment session.
- Comfort: Cryogenic cooling technology keeps discomfort to a minimum
- Efficiency: Often, one 50-minute session is all you need to enjoy improvement for a year or longer
- Convenience: Treatment can be performed in an outpatient setting
- No downtime: Back to your regular routine right away and can resume sexual activity within 48 hours
- Simple: most women require just one fast, 50-minute treatment for long-lasting results
- Proven safe and effective: in clinical trials, Viveve improved vaginal tightness, sensation, appearance, and also resolved incontinence
- No pills, creams, or surgeries: a quick appointment with Viveve allows you to enjoy lush, rejuvenated vaginal tissue without medication, scarring, or long recovery times
- No side effects: Viveve causes no bruising, bleeding, scarring, or pain
- Discreet: no time off work, invasive medical procedure, or hospital stay required