Bremelanotide PT 141 Peptide Therapy
What is Bremelanotide PT 141?
- Was developed from the peptide hormone Melatonin II for aphrodisiac
- Sexual function via interaction with the hypothalamus
- PT 141 usage found to induce rapid onset of arousal
- Found to increase erection in 80% of males who did not respond to Viagra or Cialis.
- Shown to increase chances of women achieving at least one sexually gratifying experience by 50%
What Forms of Bremelanotide PT 141 Are Available?
Bremelanotide PT 141 is available for subcutaneous injection, nasal, and trouche.
How Does Bremelanotide PT 141 Work?
Unlike other sexual-enhancement drugs, Bremelanotide PT 141 acts at the level of the brain, thus eliciting rather natural sexual responses. Melatonin II (MT II) is a peptide hormone that acts to increase sexual arousal by interacting with the hypothalamus in the brain. The hypothalamus plays a crucial role in functions including releasing hormones and regulating body temperature. As a derivative of MT II, Bremelanotide PT 141 induces sexual arousal by binding to melanocortin receptors in the hypothalamus.
Why Would I want to Use Bremelanotide PT 141?
Based on the literature from clinical studies, Bremelanotide PT 141 has been shown to:
- Produce rapid onset of sexual arousal
- Heightened libido
- Improve symptoms of female sexual dysfunction
- Induce erections in men suffering from ED
- Improve sexual dysfunction on level of central nervous system
What Are the Benefits of Bremelanotide PT 141?
Benefits for patients on Bremelanotide PT 141:
- Improves female sexual dysfunction
- Induces erection in men
- Heightens libido
What You Need to Know
Reported side effects of Bremelanotide PT 141 are flushing, nausea, and gastrointestinal upset. No contraindications have been reported.