Thymosin Beta-4 Peptide Therapy
What is Thymosin Beta-4?
Thymosin Beta-4 is a protein which consists of 43 amino acids. TB-500 is a synthetic fraction of the protein thymosin beta-4. The main purpose of this peptide is to promote healing. The healing effects of TB-500 have been observed in tendons, ligaments, muscle, skin, heart, and eyes. Thymosin beta-4 is naturally produced in higher concentration where tissue has been damaged. This peptide is also a very potent anti-inflammatory agent.
What Forms of Thymosin Beta-4 are Available?
Thymosin Beta-4 is available as subcutaneous injection.
Key Benefits of Thymosin Beta-4
- Up-regulates Actin and forms a ternary complex with actin and profilin.
- Increased cells in healing.
- Improves cell migration to the cite of the injury
- Soft tissue repair – tendon, ligament, muscle sports, and athletic injuries.
- Reduces scar tissue.
- May improve hair regrowth.
- Improves the mortality rate.
- Significant repair and regenerative properties.
- Enlarged muscle growth, muscle tone, and muscular stamina.
Image Credit: dima_sidelnikov / Getty Images