Thymosin Alpha-1 Peptide Therapy
What is Thymosin Alpha-1?
- Thymosin Alpha-1 is a major component of Thymosin Fraction 5 found in the thymus
- The thymus is responsible for regulating the immune system
- Thymosin Alpha-1 is prescribed to optimize the performance of your immune health and improve general wellness by preventing infections such as the common cold or the flu
- It acts to augment T-cell function; T cells are a part of the adaptive immune system which fights of infection
- It is best prescribed to be taken once daily until vial is empty
What Forms of Thymosin Alpha-1 are Available?
Thymosin Alpha-1 is available as a subcutaneous injection
How Does Thymosin Alpha-1 Work?
T-cells come in two forms: killer and helper cells. Killer T-cells are responsible for hunting down and destroying our body’s own cells that are cancerous or infected with bacteria or viruses. TA1 is thought to modulate the immune system by augmenting T-cell function. TA1 may affect thymocytes by stimulating their differentiation or by converting them to active T-cells.
TA1 is in Phase III trials for the treatment of hepatitis C and in Phase II trials for hepatitis B. Additional possible indications are malignant melanoma, hepatocellular carcinoma, drug-resistant tuberculosis, and Di George’s syndrome as well as any chronic cancer or viral disease. Some physicians are using thymosin for chronic fatigue and Lyme disease as well.
Why Would I Want to Use Thymosin Alpha 1?
Based on the literature, Thymosin Alpha 1 has been shown to:
- Exhibit antibacterial properties
- Exhibit antiviral properties
- Exhibit antifungal properties
- Increase vaccine effectiveness
- Suppress tumor growth
- Enhance function of certain immune cells
- Help eradicate unhealthy cells
- Stop infection or cancer growth
- Strengthen your immune system
- Improve symptoms of associated with chronic fatigue
What You Need to Know
Thymosin Alpha 1 appears to be quite well tolerated. No adverse drug interaction has been observed. No side effects, other than some irritation or burning sensation at the site of injection, have been reported.
*We proudly source all Peptides from United States Pharmacies*