Labs in Phoenix & Scottsdale
Focal Point has partnered with one of the most innovative laboratories to provide the most accurate and confidential testing possible. Focal Point believes in strict confidentiality and has set up on-site blood drawing capabilities to reduce time and increase confidentiality of testing. In addition, most blood test results are available within 48 hours and are accessible thru our patient portal. The Doctors offer blood testing reviews on each lab that is run along with recommendations of treatment options. At Focal Point, we treat everyone from competitive athletes to CEOs based on needs.
- Men’s Total Wellness Labs (CBC, CMP, T & F Testosterone, PSA Total, Estradiol, HbA1C, SHBG)
- Women’s Total Wellness Labs (CBC, CMP, Progesterone, E1, E2, E3, DHEA, T & F Testosterone, HbA1C)
- Testosterone Cycle Labs (CMP, E2, T & F Testosterone)
- Thyroid Testing (TSH, Free T3, Free T4, Anti-Thyroperoxidase, Reverse T3)
- Hair Thinning Labs (TSH, T & F Testosterone, Ferritin)
- Food Allergy/Sensitivity Panel – 96 Foods
- Food Allergy/Sensitivity Panel – 184 Foods
COVID-19 Antibody Blood Tests (IgG) – Serological test that detects human antibodies (proteins belonging to the immunoglobulin class)
Additional testing is available based on needs and concerns.
Outside Arizona Blood Draws
Focal Point’s goal is to make the process of living the best version of yourself easy. For those guests who reside outside of Arizona, Focal Point has partnered with Quest and LabCorp to facilitate your blood draw and testing. It is easy as clicking on the link below and follow the step by step instructions.
To start the process, click the button below.